Vacuum Degassing Chamber
Vacuum Degassing Chamber is used to remove gases from compounds which become entrapped in the mixture when mixing the components. To assure a bubble-free mold when mixing resin and silicone rubbers and slower-setting harder resins, a vacuum chamber is required. A small resin degassing vacuum chamber is needed to eliminate air bubbles for materials prior to their setting. The process is fairly straightforward. The casting or molding material is mixed according to the manufacturers directions in a vacuum bell jar degassing chamber.
Product Features of Resin Vacuum Degassing Chamber
1. Stainless steel vacuum chamber is used for long-term air-tightness performance.
2. Burhani vacuum chamber for degassing has a rounded edge at the top, for the protection of silicone gasket.
3. Vacuum gauge is assembled on a separate port, so that the reading remains accurate even while pumping and venting the chamber.
4. Optional Gauge reading in both in Hg and Mpa.
5. Vacuum degassing chamber and pump is supplied as a part of kit.
6. All kits are vacuum tested for 24 hours before packaging. leakage less than 2.0 inHg at 24 hours
7. Two-sided flippable vacuum and degassing chamber gasket for better durability and reliability.
8. The gasket is chemically resistant to butane and other solvents.
9. 12 mm thickness Acrylic lid for long life and clear visibility.
10.Strong elastic food grade silicone vacuum hose can connect and disconnect easily with the vacuum pump and vacuum degassing chamber diy.
11. 50um air filter on the vent valve to reduce air flow and prevent any dust/powder flowing into the chamber.
12. Easy to install and low-cost to maintain: the chamber can be assembled in 5 minutes.
13. complimentary warranty and life-long parts support on vacuum chamber for degassing silicone.